It’s that time of the week. A time to reflect, a time to be grateful and to give thanks.
This week has gone by quickly, Maybe because I was busy. Funny how that is that when we are in motion, the days go faster. But fast or slow there are those things that just make me happy. Happy in my heart.
1. Exploring London with friends. new friends. 16 of us got together and visited the local brewery. It was interesting and just a whole lot of fun to do with others.
2. Curious kids. This week my kids where busy with their Science fair project. I love it when they are curious. This is what my son wrote for me when I asked him to explain to me what a hypothesis is..
my kids demonstrating and explaining their projects.
3. Half term break. It’s only a week but a break from schedules and routines is not a bad thing. And even better we’re out of here for the week. Looking forward to a quick getaway.
4. phone calls. They are short and sweet, because it’s expensive to call home (Papua New Guinea), but anytime that I am able to speak to my sisters, mum, nieces and nephews it makes me happy.
with my siblings
5. And because it’s Valentines Eve I’m forever thankful for my husband. Here is a photo of the first time we traveled together as girlfriend and boyfriend. 16 years on we’re still travelling together, with kids in tow.. Grateful for the many adventures we’re having!