so today is the last day of November 2016.
Since Thanksgiving happened this month I thought to share 30 things that I'm thankful for. In no particular order.....
I'm thankful for.....................
2. that my husband has a job, and a great one at that.
3. that I have the previlege of being a stay at home mom. (there are some days when I resent it. I'm keeping it real)
4. my oldest daughter living on her own and doing it well. Even while she's doing her last year of high school.
5. that Renee's knee is healing well and that she's gotten rid of her crutches and is walking on her own.
6. that Tanysh and Joshua have settled in well at the school in Kazakhstan and are doing well. Even with the change of cirriculum they are doing well.
7. Tanysha is playing the piano again and is actually enjoying it.
8. I have been able to be consistent with my workouts every morning. 8am in the gym every morning!!
9. the snow. It's magical and makes the cold so much more bearable. we haven't had any ore snow as of late and I'm really hoping it does again.
10. living here in Kazakhstan. There are so many things about it that are great. There are days when I wake up thinking - what in the world!!
11. watching the sunrise over the river. I look forward to that in the mornings.
12. the community I live in. The togetherness and being there for one another is always so great.
13. that I live with the river view. There is so much life on the river and I see so much from my house.
14. a warm house. The fire place
15. that I am healthy and physically fit. I may not be the weight that I want to be....yet, but I am working on it.
16. TV shows like Blindspot, Blue Bloods and Modern family.
17. volunteers who help the community around me and constantly challenge me to do better.
18. trying to live simply
19. the familiar foods that we can find here in kazakhstan that makes my kids happy.
20. knowing the people in my community and loving how diverse our community is.
21. the teachers that teach my kids and the patience they have for them.
22. my childrens friends.
23. the air that i breathe.
24. my childhood friends that I can see and chat with on facebook.
25. my PNG family that I can keep in touch with on facebook.
26. my dishwasher. my washer and dryer. Life would be so different without these white goods in my house.
27. my friends in London that made my stay there comfortable and entertaining.
28. The visa group here in kazakhstan that helped me with my visa process.
29. my bed to which i can retire to every night. I take this for granted.
and lastly for this list.....
Bring on the festive season. Bring on December.